Are you a fan of the action RPG game Elden Ring? Looking to get your hands on the powerful Frenzied Flame Seal?
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to acquire the Frenzied Flame Seal through Hyetta’s Questline, including tips and tricks to make the process easier.
Follow along as we help you get one of the best-sacred seals in the game.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Frenzied Flame Seal in Elden Ring.
What is the Frenzied Flame Seal?
The Frenzied Flame Seal is a powerful Sacred Seal found in Elden Ring.
It is one of the most interesting weapons in the game. This Sacred Seal is a powerful weapon that increases your Faith stat and allows you to scale your Attributes with Ashes of War.
However, it does scale with Attributes. This makes it an invaluable tool for players looking to increase their Frenzied Flame Incantations and madness buildup.
The Frenzied Flame Seal boosts all Three Fingers incantations and their accompanying Frenzied Flame.
Because there aren’t many builds that revolve around this sacred seal, it’s far more desirable and unique in terms of utilization.
The majority of the Three Fingers-specific incantations focus on the madness status effect and how to best inflict it on the opponent.
Aside from the madness incantations it boosts, this weapon can trigger madness building every physical strike.
This sacred seal buffs the following known madness incantations:
- Flame of Frenzy
- Frenzied Burst
- Howl of Shabriri, and
- Unendurable Frenzy
The Frenzied Flame Seal can be used to boost the power of each of these incantations.
Steps to Get the Frenzied Flame Seal in Elden Ring
The Frenzied Flame Seal can only be obtained by completing Hyetta’s Questline, playing it all the way through, and finding the Three Fingers that are hidden somewhere.
When you first reach Liurnia of the Lakes, you will encounter Hyetta. Following that, you must travel to specific areas in order to further her Questline:
- After acquiring Irina’s Letter, Hyetta can be met at the Lake-Facing Cliffs site of grace. She will ask the Tarnished to provide her with a Shabriri grape.
- After this, Hyetta will move on to the Purified Ruins, also in the Liurnia region, asking for another Shabriri grape.
- Next, you can find Hyetta to the right of Gate-Town Bridge. Here, she will ask for the final Shabriri grape. Upon giving her the grape, choose to tell her the truth about what the grapes are.
- You will meet Hyetta next at Bellum Church. She changes her request here and asks for a Fingerprint grape, which is obtained differently from the other Shabriri grapes. After this, she will disappear and it will be a while until you see her again.
- Finally, you will meet Hyetta in one of the final game areas, the Frenzied Flame Proscription, deep beneath Leyndell, Royal Capital, underneath the Subterranean Shunning Grounds. Her quest finally ends here. Following that, you must accept the Frenzied Flame from the Three Fingers and speak with Hyetta. She then hands you the Frenzied Flame Seal, completing the quest and providing you with one of the best seals in the game.
Tips and Tricks to Get Frenzied Flame Seal
- Go to Frenzied Flame Proscription, unlock the site of grace, and then quickly exit without opening the door. You can quickly return and unlock the door without triggering the boss fight.
- When you’re in the Church of Inhibition, make sure to pick up the Festering Fingerprint Vyke. He will drop the Fingerprint Grape in the northeast of Liurnia of the Lakes.
- After Hyetta disappears, she can be found in the Frenzied Flame Proscription, deep beneath Leyndell, Royal Capital.
All in all
All in all, to get the Frenzied Flame Seal, you need to complete Hyetta’s questline. This involves finding several grapes across the Lands Between and bringing them to Hyetta.
Once you’ve completed the Three Fingers Flame request, you will be rewarded with the Frenzied Flame Seal.
With the addition of the Frenzied Flame Seal, you’ll be able to scale your Attributes further and increase the damage.