Play Pacman 30th Anniversary
What is Pacman 30th Anniversary?
Pacman is a classic arcade game that has been around for over 40 years. It was first released in 1980 and quickly became a hit among gamers of all ages.
In honor of its 30th anniversary in 2010, Google released a special version of the game that can still be played today (you can play above).
The objective of Pacman is to navigate a maze, eating all the dots while avoiding the ghosts that are chasing you. There are four ghosts in the game:
Each ghost has its own unique behavior and movement pattern, so it’s important to learn how to outsmart them. In addition to dots, there are also larger pellets called power pellets that allow Pacman to eat the ghosts for a short period.
If you’re new to the game or need a refresher, here’s how to play the Pacman 30th Anniversary game.
How to Play Pacman 30th Anniversary Game?
Here’s how to play Pacman 30th Anniversary above:
- Once the game loads, click on the “Click Here to Play” button to start playing. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move Pacman around the maze.
- The objective of the game is to eat all the dots in the maze while avoiding the ghosts. If Pacman comes into contact with a ghost, he loses a life. The game ends when all lives are lost.
- There are also power pellets scattered throughout the maze that Pacman can eat. When Pacman eats a power pellet, the ghosts turn blue and can be eaten by Pacman for a short period.
- The game has 256 levels, but only a few are playable in the 30th Anniversary version. The levels get progressively harder with more ghosts and obstacles in the way.
- The game has a scoring system, with points awarded for eating dots, ghosts, and completing levels. The highest score possible is 3,333,360 points.
- Press the “P” on your keyboard to pause the game. To resume, press any key.
Playing Pacman Doodle is a fun way to pass the time and relive a classic arcade game. With these simple steps, anyone can enjoy the Pacman 30th Anniversary Game.
Pacman 30th Anniversary Highest Score
Pacman 30th Anniversary Highest Score is 3,333,360 points scored by a user “gimkinlu” in Japan beating the game. This score was achieved by eating every possible ghost, fruit, and dot in all 256 levels of the game.
Read Also: Heardle 80s The Ultimate Online Music Game