Do you want to learn how to make and use symbols on Telegram?
If so, you have come to the right place! In this blog post, we will teach you how to insert symbols and special characters into your chats on Telegram.
We will also show you how to create custom emoji for your contacts.
So whether you want to add a special symbol for emphasis or just want a fun new way to communicate with your friends, read on for instructions on how to do it!
Symbols on Telegram
To begin, let’s take a look at the symbols and special characters you can use on Telegram. To access these symbols on Telegram, simply tap the symbol icon located in the chat bar or type the code for it into your chat box.
Some of the most popular symbols on Telegram include:
- Smiley face –
- Red heart – ❤️
- Thumbs up – ���
- Degree symbol – °
- Star – ★
- Plus sign – +
- Asterisk – *
How to convert Names to Symbols on Telegram?
Did you know that you can convert names to symbols on Telegram?
For example, if you enter “:heart” in your chat box, it will be automatically converted into a red heart symbol – ❤️.
There is a wide range of symbols available for conversion including the degree symbol (°), star (★) and plus sign (+).
To see the full list of symbols on Telegram, just type “:” into your chat box and a drop-down menu will appear with all the available options.
You can also use this name to symbols to convert them using a tool.
How to Insert Symbols into Your Telegram Chats?
Now that you know how to access symbols on Telegram, let’s take a look at how to insert them into your chats.
To do this, simply tap the symbol icon located in the chat bar or type the code for it into your chat box.
For example, if you want to insert a red heart, you can type “:heart:” into the chat box.
You can also use symbols to create custom expressions and phrases.
For example, you could type “:smile: :thumbs up:” to create the phrase “Smiling thumbs up!”
You can get creative with your symbols to make unique expressions that will make your chats stand out.
Creating Custom Emoji in Telegram
Now that you know how to access the basic symbols and special characters on Telegram, it’s time to learn how to create custom emoji.
To do this, you will need the Telegram Emoji Maker app.
To get started:
- Download the app from your device’s app store.
- Launch the app and select an image you would like to use for your custom emoji.
- Once you have selected an image, you can customize it by adding text, stickers, and other details.
- When you are finished customizing your emoji, tap the save button to add it to your Telegram account.
You can now send your custom emojis to family and friends. To do this, simply tap the smiley face icon in the chat bar and select the custom emoji you want to send.
Creating Custom Emoji for Contacts in Telegram
If you want to create custom emoji specifically for individual contacts, you can do that too!
- To do this, open the contact’s profile and tap the “+” button.
- Then select the image you want to use for your custom emoji and customize it as usual.
- When you are finished customizing your emoji, tap the save button and it will be added to your contact’s profile.
Now when you message them, they will see the custom emoji you created for them!
Tips and Tricks for Making the Most Out of Symbols on Telegram
- Use symbols sparingly to emphasize key points or add a bit of fun.
- Mix and match different symbols to create custom expressions and phrases.
- Remember that some symbols can have multiple meanings so be mindful when using them.
- Make sure to check the symbol codes before sending your message as incorrect codes may cause your message to be misunderstood.
- Create custom emoji for individual contacts to make messaging more personal.
- Have fun and get creative with your symbols!
Using symbols on Telegram can add a lot of personality to your chats.
It’s easy to access basic symbols, convert names to symbols, and even create custom emojis.
With some practice, you will be able to use these features like a pro! So start exploring and have fun with your chats!