Do you think you are a master of words? If so, then it’s time to put your skills to the test with Squardle.
This word puzzle game is not as straightforward as its counterpart Wordle and requires you to really focus on each round if you want to reach the finish line.
Although it may seem simple at the beginning, as you progress further, the difficulty level increases and can become quite challenging!
In this post, we will explain how to play Squardle like a pro and tips to get out if you are stuck in the game.
What is Squardle?
Squardle is a 10-round word puzzle challenge that tests your knowledge of words.
In each round, you are presented with four letters and must create valid words using the given letters.
You only have three minutes per round before you are moved on to the next one, so think quickly!
The game ends when all ten rounds have been completed. If you do not finish the round within three minutes, you will be deducted points for each letter left unused.
How to Play Squardle?
- Go to the Squardle game page.
- Start by selecting the letters that you will use to create words. You can either click on them directly or use the search engine for quicker results.
- Once you have selected your letters, begin forming valid words using any combination of these letters.
- The color of each letter will indicate whether or not it is in the right place. A yellow color means letter in not in the right place. While, a red color indicates that the letter is there but not where it should be.
- Once you have correctly filled in all the letters, click ‘Enter’ to finish the round.
- If you make a mistake, you can use one of your three chances to try and correct it. If all your guesses are used up, then that round is lost and points will be deducted from your score.
- After completing all ten rounds, your score will be submitted and you can compare it with other players around the world.
Tips to Get You Out of a Sticky Situation
- Look for patterns in the letters: The order in which you select your letters is important. Look for any patterns that may help you remember what words are possible with those letters.
- Break the word into smaller parts: If you find yourself stuck on a specific letter, try breaking it up into two or three smaller words and see if that helps you solve the puzzle quicker.
- Use hints: If you’re really struggling to guess a particular word, there are clues available to help you along the way – use them wisely!
Strategies to Win at Squardle
- Look for letter combinations: Focus on the combinations of letters that appear most often and create a few words based on those combinations to quickly fill in the board.
- Take your time: Don’t rush or guess! If you take your time, you can identify patterns in the letters which could help you gain points faster.
- Use the search engine: The search engine can be a great tool to quickly find words with specific letters.
- Make use of your chances wisely: If you’re stuck on a certain letter, try using your chance wisely and guess the correct one. This could give you an extra point or two!
- Look for bonus points: Additional points are awarded for completing the puzzle quickly. Try to finish as early as you can to get those much-needed bonus points!
Squardle is a great game for those who like word puzzles and it can be quite challenging at times.
With some practice, you should be able to ace the game in no time!
Make sure to use all the tips we have mentioned above for maximum success.